Tuesday, 7 April 2015

PinkIcon - Royal Vision Macaron Green

Hey guys!

I'm back with another review for PinkIcon!

Dont forget you can use by code A24680000 for $5 off your order :3

Today I am reviewing the Royal Vision Macaron series in the colour Green!

The lenses took less than two weeks to arrive and came in a packet like this:


As you can see, they weren't the only lenses I got in this order ;) Let's take a closer look at their bottle...



 In the bottle they are a very, very vibrant green. It's quite nice to look at, especially since these are my very first green circle lenses. I was not disappointed!

When you put them in your eyes, this is how there appear:

They are very, very pretty an vibrant! I decided to use them in my cosplay of Sakura Haruno (Naruto) and they worked perfectly!

Ratings: 9/10

Pigmentation: 10/10

These were pleasantly bright and they coloured my darker eyes very nicely. They were clearly green and could be seen easily from a distance. The patterns on the lenses also appear to be quite natural.

Size/Comfort: 10/10

These lenses are quite large at a 14.8mm diameter and make a very nice anime eye effect. I thought I looked very cute while wearing the lenses and I could not feel them in my eyes!

Pricing: 8/10

At $24.98 these are not the cheapest lenses I have worn but I think it is very worth it because these lenses are so perfectly vibrant and I do not regret choosing them at all. You can get $5 off your order by using my code A24680000 :) But you can only use it once!

Specifications:

- Duration:Yearly
- Package:2 Bottles
- Price:USD$37.33
- D.I.A:14.50mm
- B.C.:8.60mm
- Water Content:38.50%

You can get $5 off your order by using my code A24680000


Here is a picture of my full face wearing the lenses!


I hope you have enjoyed my review for the Royal Vision Macaron lenses from PinkIcon. If you don't like the green, you CAN pick another colour! My code applies to all lenses - except toric!

I'll see you again soon!

Join me on Instagram and Tumblr for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment